1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Iso Molded Carp Head

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Caleb O, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Caleb O

Caleb O New Member

Looking to buy a molded or real Carp head for a 34" Common Carp skin mount. Head was damaged prior to arrival so unable to mold my own. Please contact 717-554-6423 or suggest options.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  2. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    how soon?

Caleb O likes this.

3. Caleb O

Caleb O New Member

As soon as possible. Would you have something that would work?

4. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    I have 2 do about that size but it is the middle of our deer season and I'm getting my share of them, so I won't be working on those fish for a few months. My process some times pretty much ruins the original but I could pour an extra for you if you still need at that time.

5. Caleb O

Caleb O New Member

I'm in a tough spot right now with a pretty desperate need to find a head, so if I do not find anything sooner I would be very interested. And if you find any time sooner to pour the mold, that would be great too, but I understand the deer are flying in the door. Can you share your cell with me or can you text me (717-554-6423) so I have your contact number to keep in touch about the mold? I appreciate the offer and help. Thank again! Caleb