1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by JoshuaTreeBirds, Nov 13, 2020.

1. JoshuaTreeBirds

JoshuaTreeBirds Member

PM here, email [email protected], or text is best, 360-819-6372. I accept PayPal goods and services.
    Need to get rid of some frozen things which I'm not going to get to do. Good for someone's practice. They will be packed insulated and cold, sent out Monday via Priority 2-day. Prices include USPS shipping, if you don't want to use USPS we can work it out with UPS or FedEx instead . 20201113_190052.jpg 20201113_190247.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-17-20-55-42.png
    Lot #1 (first picture): Raccoon skinned for pedestal, skull left in, winter fur. Extra raccoon paws. Possum, also skinned for pedestal and skull left in, but also has arms/front paws, so possible half-lifesize. All for $50 shipped.

Lot #2 (second picture): Small mammals for life size. One brown and white polish bunny super cute, smaller roadkill possum (has small scratch on lip), roadkill grey squirrel (head is crushed but minimal damage to the actual face skin). Two foxes, which have been in the freezer 2 years, in freezer bags but there may still be some freezer burn: One red female (case skinned with soft mount in mind, have measurements), and one grey female (rug cut, have measurements), see the last picture of them before they were skinned. All these for $100 shipped.

OR get everything for $120 shipped altogether. I'll probably throw in some other small things as I find them, still cleaning freezers.