1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Beautiful Northern Michigan Fur Fox Coyote Beaver Raccoon

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Brian reddy, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Brian reddy

Brian reddy Member

Beautiful cherry red fox. Thick northern michigan winter fur. Michigan is home to some of the best wild fur in the country and these fox are beautiful. Thick winter fur,beautiful color on the coats, bushy tails. These fox are gorgeous. I know half the battle is in the prep. Get a great hide the first time.

I am getting great reviews for my skinning and shipping. I can skin anything with a skull. I offer dorsal cuts, case skinning, vent or rugs, and alaskan. I skin every night if I don't have a request I dorsal cut most everything.

Shipping on mondays ups ground with tracking. Thanks to a follow member for the tips of shipping. We have been skinning and putting up animals for taxidermist for years. This is our first year online.

We have a few red fox available from the last three weeks. Measurements available 60$+15$ shipping

Top of the line heavy coyotes. These are big bruisers and top dogs.
    75$+15 shipping
    #6 female comp worthy
    #12 huge male

Giant beaver 50+ lbs 45/50$+15$ shipping
    #2 67 lbsbackforsalebuyerswapforsmaller
    #5 54 lbs
    #8 41 lbs
    A few kit beaver available 25+ shipping. Tiny this summers kits.

We have a few select raccoon available a few darks available and regular 35$+15 shipping

We also have squirrels 25$+15 shipping
    No damage

If want an item or have a skinning request drop us a line or check us out on facebook a THE FUR SHED.

if I don't get back to you right away. Rest assured it's sun up sun down in the woods skin till midnight.. I be respectful of the line and get to you in correct order for an item and respond when I can while out on the line or in the shed.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT

BRIAN AND JANICE REDDY
    [email protected]
    THE FUR SHED ON FACEBOOK
    231-846-5605

Attached Files: