1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ups Shipping

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Mudbat, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

Just saw a email come across at my regular job that UPS is raising rate 4.9% across the board.
    Their rate are already super high and now a days they will not guarantee delivery times.
    Example: At my reg job I needed to ship a case to a Dr in OH from northern MI over night.
    UPS overnight by 10:30 am- $66.36
    Fed ex overnight by 10:30 am-$36.15
    Package was delivery next day at 9:51am.
    UPS has lost all my buisness at the shop, and is loosing our buisness at my regular job. Still wish we could get speedy!

drob likes this.
  2. Kylee

Kylee New Member

I bought 2 raw black coyotes And payed for shipping, total of $450... ups lost my package and my package is 7 days late now! (Still haven’t gotten it)

3. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

Damn sorry to hear.

4. Just found out Tasco, Dan Rinehardt not shipping FedEx anymore, dam UPS is so over price wont be ordering anymore from them

5. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

That’s crazy. I think service from fed ex is far batter. Faster ship times, Saturday delivery is normal. And far better rates.

Cecil likes this.
  6. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

I was delighted to ship some frozen yellow perch Fedex last Monday evening to Rice Minnesota from Indiana that got there Wednesday morning frozen solid.

I see UPS has now added a Covid charge to add to all their other numerous surcharges.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020