1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Beautiful Northern Michigan Prime Winter Furs Cherry Red Fox Coyotes Beaver Raccoon Black Squirrels

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Brian reddy, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Brian reddy

Brian reddy New Member

UPDATED
    Beautiful cherry red fox. Thick northern michigan winter fur. Michigan is home to some of the best wild fur in the country and these fox are beautiful. Thick winter fur,beautiful color on the coats, bushy tails. These fox are gorgeous. I know half the battle is in the prep. Get a great hide the first time.

I am getting great reviews for my skinning and shipping. I can skin anything with a skull. I offer dorsal cuts, case skinning, vent and rug.I skin every night if I don't have a request I dorsal cut most everything.

Shipping on mondays ups ground or usps with tracking. Thanks to a follow member for the tips of shipping. We have been skinning and putting up animals for taxidermist for years. This is our first year online.

We have a few cherry red fox available from the last 2 weeks. These are gorgeous northern michigan November/Dec fox. Heavy thick long beautiful fur. Measurements available 60$+15$ shipping
    #4 sold. #29 sold. #33
    #17. Sold #30sold. #34
    #27sold. #30B. #34B
    #28 sold. #31 sold
    #32sold
    #35 sold #37 sold #35b sold #39 sold

Top of the line heavy coyotes. These are big bruisers and top dogs.
    75$+15 shipping
    #6 female comp worthy sold
    #12 huge male sold

Giant beaver 50+ lbs 45/50$+15$ shipping
    #2 67 lbs sold
    #5 54 lbs sold
    #8 41 lbs sold
    #13B 52 lbs
    #14 47 lbs

A few kit beaver available 25+ shipping. Tiny this summers kits.

We have a few select raccoon available a few darks available and regular 35$+15 shipping

Black,grey,red fox, and pine squirrels
    We also have squirrels 25$+15 shipping
    No damage premium squirrels with premium tails. The rest go into the freeze and to mepps and boy are they good eating.

If want an item or have a skinning request drop us a line or check us out on facebook a THE FUR SHED.

if I don't get back to you right away. Rest assured it's sun up sun down in the woods skin till midnight.. Ill be respectful of the line and get to you in correct order for an item and respond when I can while out on the line or in the shed.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT

BRIAN AND JANICE REDDY
    [email protected]
    THE FUR SHED ON FACEBOOK
    231-846-5605

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  2. Michael d Huey

Michael d Huey New Member

I need a large black Squirrel all black, whole not skun. shipped to 19506. Can you hook me up?

3. Brian reddy

Brian reddy New Member

Yes we can 231. 8465605

4. Brian reddy

Brian reddy New Member

Updated 11/23

5. Brian reddy

Brian reddy New Member

Tt

6. ARCHERSTAXIDERMY

ARCHERSTAXIDERMY Member

Still have black squirrels

Brian reddy likes this.
  7. Brian reddy

Brian reddy New Member

Yes we do. Very nice thick prime December squirrels with A+ tails
    Send us an email or check us out of facebook at The Fur Shed
    [email protected]

ARCHERSTAXIDERMY likes this.
  8. Brian reddy

Brian reddy New Member

Thanks everyone for your orders. Tracking can be found on our Facebook site The Fur Shed we wanna see those mounts

9. Brian reddy

Brian reddy New Member

A big thank you to all our customers and taxi.net. Another great week and lots of Happy folks from last week. We will be posting tracking tomorrow for the select few who have rush orders. This is our last shipment for the year. We will resume 1/4/21. We all know the risk at Xmas time . We are taking orders for 1/4/21 Shipping...THANK YOU ALL

10. Brian reddy

Brian reddy New Member

Updated

11. Minkman1971

Minkman1971 New Member

Just wondering if you have any large black squirrels available. Looking for a male but a female would work