1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy Net Is Broken.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Nov 29, 2020.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

anyone wants anythng email me direct at [email protected]. can not even respond to pm`s on this site. EMAIL ME!

2. Richs Taxidermy

Richs Taxidermy Well-Known Member

Yes mine's not working right either

3. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

There is a bug or bad coding in the page programming. Possibly inserted by the recent scammers on here. If you reload the page a couple of times it will load properly but it is annoying. I hope this can be fixed soon.

msestak and Robert Baker like this.
  4. WildManfromMa

WildManfromMa Active Member

Mine loads a backup version of the site from a while ago....Strange

Robert Baker, msestak and tem like this.
  5. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Will scammers please just leave us alone!!! If they are looking for someone to scam, they is grazing in po' pasture!!!

6. Dave York

Dave York Well-Known Member

I got a PM. It says I just voted for Biden 89 times.

Hoguer11, tem, 13 point and 2 others like this.
  7. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

tem, Mandi and JoshuaTreeBirds like this.
  8. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

I’ve done that like 20 times no kidding and it still don’t hold up , I think it’s fine and as I’m looking at some threads/post and it goes right back to the server cant open or what just popped up , I snapped pic of , getting real old , I spend my time going back and forth between here and Taxidermy-Talk , might just stay there . I’m tired of having to reload or have pic below keep popping up or kicking me off , surprised I got this posted , just popped up for the 3rd time just typing this 299EB8A9-2E67-43C9-AD87-1CF167190D32.png

9. msestak

they cant fix this site or it would have been done.

Keith likes this.
  10. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Ken keep this site in good shape since it started BUT I think the site was sold and he no longer owns it or is in charge. I don’t think the new owners have a clue about taxidermy or taxidermists or give a rats rectum about us. Soon as they figure out there is no money in this they will throw us away like a used condom and not look back.

Robert Baker, tem and msestak like this.
  11. msestak

still broke...maybe the new owners should hire a teenager. i bet they can fix it :)

Robert Baker, tem and Richard C like this.
  12. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

I get that too. I also noticed it seems to come up while I am typing and that it doesn't stop me from doing anything. Just an annoyance in front of my nose. I keep typing and clear it, then post and it works. I didn't know the site had been sold. Sad. I hope this isn't the result of it. Maybe the moderators and admin listed aren't really there any more. It would be really nice if they would post something about this issue and at least confirm that something is being done.

Robert Baker and msestak like this.
  13. Tnrandy

Tnrandy Member

Has anyone reached out to the "new owners" ? I wonder if this has been reported to them

Robert Baker and msestak like this.
  14. msestak

if they dont know then the moderators arent doing their job and neither are the owners. i wouldnt buy something and not keep an eye on it.

Robert Baker likes this.
  15. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

Looks like the forum rule frequent flyer rule abusers are kicking it in overdrive. Taking advantage and going unchecked. The one with his picture on the front page every day multiple times for the past year is having a field day.

Robert Baker likes this.