1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Is Someone Trying To Fix This Site??

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by trapper400, Dec 3, 2020.

1. trapper400

trapper400 Member

Is someone in I. T. trying to fix the problems with this site? Not sure if I should keep posting or wait??

2. WildManfromMa

WildManfromMa Active Member

We don't even know who owns it now!

3. Red Raven

Red Raven New Member

Yes, new here and I can't post... Confused

ROCKYMN likes this.
  4. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Things are messed up and we can only hope that it gets fixed soon. There is a HUGE amount of free resources on this site and to toss it all away would be a huge loss. I find that refreshing a flakey page once or twice makes it work. The red and black pop up you can ignore. It doesn't seem to do anything and you can keep typing while it is there as well. The 500 error page will fix itself after a couple of refreshes. It is as annoying as all hell but I haven't given up yet.

5. Red Raven

Red Raven New Member

Thank you, I will keep trying.

6. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

Maybe China bought it and they are trying to destroy more jobs and businesses.

old60furs likes this.
  7. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

Blaming China for our weaknesses has never paid off. They care about being successful. We expect success without any effort. Times are changing and I'm very glad.

OHDave and Lexie Neff like this.
  8. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Start posting on Taxidermy-Talk.com

msestak likes this.
  9. olebarnette

I'm not blaming China for America's throw away culture, and the expected reward for no work attitude that seems to run rampant in America. Their hell bent destruction of America is reality. Eventually they will buy America and throw us in the garbage. Covid 19 is only the start of it. Being behind on technology, manufacturing, military, economy will continue to get worse if they are allowed to continue the assault on America. Russia and China have Bidens son in their pockets or is that fake news? Makes you wonder are they influencing our future Govt also? What's left, take our guns from citizens so they can invade our country. Times are changing and your glad? Is that in reference to Biden becoming president? I can't imagine anything mentioned above will improve when Biden gets in office. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    old60furs and Lance.G like this.
  10. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

11. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

I'm not giving up on Taxi-Net. I've been wasting time on this site for almost as long as this site has existed!

Chippers, George, Mike Powell and 6 others like this.
  12. Richs Taxidermy

Richs Taxidermy Well-Known Member

Ken Edwards doesn't work here anymore

13. olebarnette

There goes the neighborhood!

14. James Lanza

James Lanza New Member

NYS
    Try to contact Bill Yox he knows the people who work this site it sucks !

15. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

i think if everyone just left. they would have to fix it. with zero traffic their ad revenue falls off drastically. lets just leave.

16. WildManfromMa

WildManfromMa Active Member

IM WITH SEA WOLF....NOT GIVING UP ON THE SITE YET !!!

KH Taxidermy and msestak like this.
  17. Mike Powell

Mike Powell Well-Known Member

Yep, I’ll ride the ship as long as it is afloat. The folks on here in its prime were here to help me and I will do what I can to pass the favor along. Taxidermy-talk is pretty much a copy and paste of this site and does not yet compare, IMO, to what this site still is, and is a long way from what this site once was, not to mention the wealth of information stored in the archives. I’ll still be hanging around, even if I keep having to refresh.

Westcoast, Wildthings, Bob and 2 others like this.
  18. jimss

jimss Active Member

As mentioned above, this site is a great reference with lots of taxidermists/knowledge! It would be a shame to loose it!

19. This is GETTING OLD!!! TAXITALK.... HERE I COME

msestak likes this.
  20. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

I agree to just drop this site would be a big blow to others that use it for reference and information. Owning a site is a lot different than being just a administrator. Administration or just site police and don't do any real programming. There are those that have jumped to FB but lets face it that to is a joke for finding detailed information. If you want this repaired and maintained then I would imagine it's going to take some $$$$

msestak likes this.