1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tiger

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Sharon Sotelo, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Sharon Sotelo

Sharon Sotelo New Member

Asking this question of the Professionals out there....
    How much is this guy worth?
    He is an impressive 10.8 feet long x 7.8 feet wide. The pelt has no holes. Soft & supple. All claws intact.

I know the laws. He can’t be sold outside the state of Nevada.

Withdrew this request.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  2. FurryAlaska

FurryAlaska New Member

Nothing without papers

jessewild likes this.

3. 65988

65988 Guest

Very interested my # is 707 317 0840.thank you.

4. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Nate, the hide can not leave Nevada. You are in California. It can not cross the border even if you drive to Nevada to buy it and it can't be sold to a CA resident.

KH Taxidermy likes this.
  5. Sharon Sotelo

Sharon Sotelo New Member

First off.... I KNOW the LAW!! I WILL NOT break the law. Second....
    I know lots of people that live in NEV & don’t have 702 area code!! He wasn’t looking to buy & I’m NOT selling!!!!!! This was just out of curiosity!!

6. Sharon Sotelo

Sharon Sotelo New Member

I’m posting this twice.
    First.... I KNOW the law!! I WILL NOT break the law!!
    Second....I know hundreds of people that live in NV & have another area code besides 702!!!!!!
    He was not looking to buy & I am NOT looking to sell!! This was just a question. That’s all!!

7. Savanna

Savanna New Member

Yes, it can be sold to a CA resident. It however cannot be shipped or cross state lines legally. Unless you have a permit or liscense for such things.

8. Sea Wolf

Actually, no, it can not. If a CA resident drives out there, the sale can not be made. Only a sale to a Nev resident. And that law is the same for ALL 50 states. ID needs to be verified such as a license and documented with the sale. Resident address must be from Nev. And it can not be shipped across state lines period. There will be no such things as a permit or license to do so. They are NOT issued.

9. Savanna

Savanna New Member

Site your references. You don't need to show your residency to purchase endangered animal products. The seller only needs to see their taxidermy liscense or permit. You can't cross state lines with it, thats the catch on going to go pick it up.

10. Sea Wolf

Theeres your sign. :)

Rausch likes this.