1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New England Fall Seminars/ Waterfowl and Pheasants

Discussion in 'Training' started by Steve Hackett, Aug 21, 2007.

1. The New England Association of Taxidermists is sponsoring 1 day seminar this up coming Sept.

YES!!!! The NEAT Board of Directors has done it again in putting together an "OUTSTANDING" seminar this Sept.

"BIRDS BIRDS BIRDS"
    This seminar will be on the A to Z of Mounting "BOTH" waterfowl and pheasants.
    This is a full day seminar and will include lunch.
    The seminar will consist of skinning several species of waterfowl and pheasants
    Wire wheel,cleaning, degeasing, casting heads, eyes set and eye rings, wrapping bodies and necks, setup, injecting feet, anatomy, habitats......AND MUCH MORE!!!

AND THATS JUST THE MORNING.

After lunch there will mounting of a pheasant by Fred Barilla and of a waterfowl TBA
    We will also cover finish work and game laws!!!!!

If you want to learn birds this is your chance.
    This seminar will cover it "ALL"
    We will be skinning several differant species and mounting a few also. from A-Z and everything in between
    including, pheasant,eider,goldneye, and more TBA.

Wait it gets better the cost for the seminar is ONLY $100 and that includes lunch.
    This is an open invite to non members also Come down and see what the NEAT is all about!!!!!!!!

This Outstanding seminar is limited to only 25 seats and there are already a few taken.
    So don't delay get locked in today!!!!!!!

The date of this seminar is Sunday Sept 23rd 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
    at the Courtyard By Mariott in Cromwell Connecticut

Come spend a relaxing fall weekend up here in New England and learn about pheasants and waterfowl.

If you would like to reserve a spot
    Please contact me at
    (860) 267-4155

Thanks and I hope to see you in the fall
    Steve Hackett
    President NEAT

2. GBRUCH

GBRUCH "I am nothing without christ".....John 15:5

WOW! What a great opportunity for just a few dollars!! Good instruction-good people-great price I wish I did birds so I could attend ;)

3. Thanks Gary.

here is a link to a post after the March one day seminar.
    Check it out it has a few pictures and will give you all an idea of how the day will go.

Thanks to those who called already!!!

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,26180.msg143740.html#msg143740

4. after the shot

after the shot N.E.A.T. Board Member

I couldnt agree more. A hundred bucks for a full day seminar. Plus lunch? You cant go wrong. If any of you are thinking of taking on bird taxidermy and want to see some great techniques up close and personal, mark your calendar. You wont be dissapointed.

5. Great response so far. It's still early and we have plenty of room but seats are starting to fill.

So call and reserve your spot today.

Steve Hackett (860) 267-4155

ps. those who have pmed me I will give you a call shortly thanks.

6. Less then a month away!!!

Seats are filling up.
    This is a great chance to improve your bird work or if you never mounted a bird this is a great chance to get started.

Call today 860 267-4155

We will be covering many differant species of waterfowl and upland.

7. riddlesx

riddlesx Guest

should be a great seminar with lots of helpful tips, can't wait steve!!!

8. Ryan, we'll see you there.
    Everyone have a great labor day.

Still some seats left.

For info call me at 860 267-4155

See you there !!!
    Steve Hackett

9. Just a quick reminder. The seminar is Next weekend Sunday the 23rd.

Still a few spots open

10. RKraich

RKraich New Member

Hey Steve,

What a great opportunity, can't wait to see you guys there!!!