1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Big Southwest Nebraska Bobcat

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jay Raburn, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Jay Raburn

Jay Raburn New Member

sold

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  2. NID-20

NID-20 Well-Known Member

What does it weigh ? Do you have any pictures of its back? We do not buy bellies on here

SeaMinkTaxidermy likes this.

3. Wildthings

Wildthings Well-Known Member

WOW! Very cool new member with 27 messages

4. kojak

kojak Active Member

Since this post is at the top of the page I Will respond here. It is against this forum a rules to post comments online. That said!
    Jay you are not going to sell very much on this site with an attitude like that. NID-20 asked questions that are what a taxidermist needs to know. I sell a lot of birds on this site and get asked for pics of all sides quite often. They also ask questions that to me don't mean much to me but they are important to the buyer. I try to answer what they want to know.
    If you want to do well on this site work with the buyer not piss them off!

5. engc237

engc237 Well-Known Member

yes we do buy bellies on here

6. NID-20

NID-20 Well-Known Member

Well I was just trying to help the guy. I mount around 30 bobcats a year since 1976 . My shop puts out around 900 mounts a year . I buy big cats with nice backs that will look good mounted as do 98 percent of other taxidermist. This is a taxidermy website not a trappers website . We do appreciate trappers selling their catches on here but some need help on what we as taxidermists are looking for . That is the only reason why I posted on His thread. I sell hundreds of ranch fox on here every years very few people care what the belly of the fox looks like

7. engc237

well I was just trying to help the sellers to, as your not the only buyer here...I want to see those bellies !!!as for your 30 cats a year is really not much the bigger buyers do more than that per day. lol

8. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

Yea but his place does 900 mounts a year.

9. engc237

like I said drop in the well not really a lot when you look at the big picture some buyers do that in a weekend....I see his point he wants to see the backs fine show the backs but other want to see the bellies....if there is cat with good bellie the seller will receive 10 times what he wants to buys cat for.....