1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Small Mt Lion (a Fall Kitten) For Sale. Sold $650.00 Shipped.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jason Cox, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Jason Cox

Jason Cox Active Member

C12112D3-E59B-4F1D-985C-AF4C9CA72101.jpeg 1AD6142A-5A1A-4F27-A276-0FF536D71DE4.jpeg My son just shot this Mt Lion stalking a calf this evening. It measures 36.5 X 25 X 10.25. We are going to eat the meat, but don’t need the trophy. I’m asking 400.00 or best offer for it plus shipping. It is frozen whole right now, But I have to have it skinned and ready for a cites tag within 7 days. If you are interested, please message me right away; so that I can skin it the way you want it skinned. I am a trapper and I am familiar with how taxidermists want their raw hides. I have not sold here in a while but, I have good reviews, and I guarantee my goods. Otherwise, after 7 days, it will be case skinned because I have to take it in and have the hide tagged by fish and game. Thanks!

2. Savanna

Savanna New Member

Hello!! I am interested in this cougar, however I am not looking for a taxidermy skin, would you contact me privately to work out details?

3. pieceawood

pieceawood Member

Interested if still available.
    [email protected]

4. Xpeditious

Xpeditious New Member

Message sent

5. Jason Cox

Jason Cox Active Member

Can’t open my messages... there appears to be a problem.

6. Savanna

Savanna New Member

Emailed you