1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Letter To Moderators:

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by joeym, Dec 27, 2020.

1. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Will ya'll PLEASE do something to keep the Taliban from taking over this site. Hell, I'd pay an annual fee just to keep it free from all this garbage. I'm no a computer expert, but I did go to computer training in 1987...surely nothing has changed...it's all just a bunch on 1's and 0's. A new member should be put to the test..."I'm not a robot", two questions about taxidermy, and who was Captain Kangaroo's sidekick should do the trick. Please, Please, Please make this site user friendly for taxidermist, young and old, to enjoy again. Thank you for your support...joeym

pir^2h, tem, Westcoast and 6 others like this.
  2. Vulpes Vulpes

Vulpes Vulpes Active Member

Taxidermy.net, Make me an admin! I'd love to delete all the SPAM that's posted directing me to buy online medications and fake passports. It's a distraction that detracts from the otherwise great forum.
    I'm not kidding. I'll faithfully uphold the forum rules.

pir^2h, tem and Lance.G like this.

3. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

Well said Joey! Many of us don't come on here like we used to. So many issues and, I believe, Mr. Ken may be the ONLY moderator.....
    I wonder if this has anything to do with it. Screenshot (38).png

pir^2h, tem, Frank E. Kotula and 2 others like this.
  4. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I am in favor of an annual fee. Even if it were only $10.00 a year it would get rid of the spammers and most of the scammers. They won't pay it.

Mandi and Wally Gator like this.