1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Iso Untanned Hides

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by deertush, Jan 4, 2021.

1. deertush

deertush New Member

I really want to start tanning and have all the chemicals and whatnot for it now. So all I need now are the animals.

Since these will be some of my firsts, I'm not exactly looking for expensive hides.
    I'm more than willing to take on "less-than" fur that has scars and some patchiness.
    Trapper dried, salted, green, I'm open to almost anything.

Foxes, badger, raccoon, opossum, etc.
    Wanting to buy in bulk but not required.
    My main preference is that I am NOT looking for thicker skins that need to be thinned on a flesher.

Ken b likes this.
  2. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

Good morning, I have a red fox from a trapper skinned frozen raw with feet in and skull in. I'll sell for my cost $40 plus shipping. I have a beautiful 22" Whitetail deer cape raw frozen my cost was $100 plus shipping. Both are excellent specimens. If you have pay pal, I can ship them out today. I will need your zip code.
    Thank you
    Don

3. Hi, I have a bunch of coon skins with feet available. You can message me for more info if your interested, don't wanna put prices on here.
    Thank you,
    Nate

4. Ken b

Ken b Member

5. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

for practice tanning here is the deal of the century. how about 10 grey fox back halfs and 1 coyote back half for $100 plus $25 shipping. or come pick up here and no shipping. I am sure I can rummage thru the freezers and come up with other things too, cheap.

6. Can you happen to send me pics of them? 309-696-0633