1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Back From My Western Trapping, Have It All, Whatever You Want

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Jan 10, 2021.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

life size grey fox $35 each , 6 or more $25 each. shoulder cape grey fox $25 each or 6 or more $15 each. grey fox skulls $5. life size coyotes big easterns and small westerns all $60. lifesize ringtail cats $200 each, skulls $35 each, spotted skunks $100 each, skulls $35 each, hognose skunks one at $250 and another at $100, skulls, $35, monsters badgers $100, normal adults $75, badger skulls $15, bobcat skulls $15. sorry the bobcat hides went to the fur market at $700 avg. all from 6,000 feet elevation, so no southern or desert short hair stuff. CALL ME on the phone at 317-326-4670, or EMAIL ME at [email protected], or PM ME on this site. shipping is all additional cost and it will be fedex 2-3 day . all shipping is at buyers risk, like 100% YOUR risk. we ship mondays only pack the best of the best but can not take losses due to shipping companies failure.

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

had trouble editing so will post here again. tanning alone costs more than the asking price, so of course they are not tanned. as biden would say, ,..come on man..... payment is by a common ck in the mail. if you do not have a checking account you can get a ck at any wallmart, post office, or any bank. this is easy as can be , you send the $, I send you the item. any question who I am feel free to ask for references on me as to honesty, quality, or anything else. been on here at least 15 years with thousands and thousands of happy customers.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021

3. Brymoore

Brymoore Member

Bobcat hides sell recently?