1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wanted: Raw Skulls/ Paws With Claws/ Turtle Shells

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by odditycollector, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Hello,

I am located in Quincy, Illinois and I'm looking for raw skulls of any kind. I am looking to buy bulk amounts and will buy animals with small head shot wounds (but I'm willing to pay more if they do not have head shot wounds). I am most interested in coyote, fox, raccoon, mink, and turtle skulls and shells. I'm also interested in coyote paws with claws and coon paws with claws.

I'm willing to buy entire carcasses of raccoon and mink.

I would prefer someone local to Illinois, Iowa, or Missouri- and I am willing to travel to pick up the skulls. I would be willing to work with people shipping skulls, if the amount of units was large enough to justify the cost of shipping.

I can pay via Paypal or Cashier's Check.

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

see my ad on the for sale forum. if you can pick up here in central indiana we can sell cheaper. also have about a bushel basket of coyote and bobcat feet with claws. lots of misc stuff.

3. Thank you, I have reached out with a message!

4. jhits

jhits Active Member

I have turtle shells for sale. Also tanned or preserved paws with claws, beaver, bobcat, badger, skunk, & porcupine. Email me at [email protected]
    Jim

5. I sent an email! Thanks!