1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wrong Place I Know

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by BowDeadly, Jan 22, 2021.

1. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

PUT THIS ELSEWHERE, 177 VIEWS ONLY ONE RESPONSE
    Looking for a reasonable / reliable / tannery for about 12 fox, soft tan, wall hangers all feet, ears turned, feet down to the toes and eyes/lips/nose split, turned & salted. Just want a good lasting SOFT tan and good turnaround time.
    Please email me ( [email protected] )

2. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Wildlife gallery AE4AD7BE-93E6-4804-AA0B-396F0245335C.png

3. Daedric.oak

Daedric.oak Member

I like USA Foxx and Mink and Moyle. I've gotten a few wolves and foxes from USA Foxx that were pretty good. Garment tanned, but you can still rehydrate parts if you want to reshape them for crafts or need to use them as replacement parts for mounts. Mink and Moyle I hear is one of the best around though a bit more expensive.

4. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

I responded...Moyle. Do an online shipping invoice, and you will get your skins back 30 days sooner. I recently sent a bundle, and received them back in 40 days!

5. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

Wildlife gallery's turn-a-round time is 6 months July

6. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Got the ram back in 39 days

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  7. qltycapes

qltycapes Member

I will give a plug to moyle mink in idaho, hard to beat their garment tan prices and quality, pretty good turnaround time

8. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Wildlife Gallery or Moyles. Can't say that WG has taken that long for me but, like doing the right job with skull work, consider that they get a lot of business because of their quality of work and you get to wait in line for your turn along with everyone else.