1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Iso Raw Rabbit Skulls

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Invasives, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Invasives

Invasives New Member

Iso buying raw rabbit skulls. Will buy other items to fill the box if necessary. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  2. Jerred

Jerred Member

Attention;I guess i'm reading this right, your selling or your wanting people to know your wanting to purchase rabbit skulls, Please clatify one or the other?

Interested in selling Of rabbit skulls , your saying? How much each and what kind are they? How many do you have and is there a price break on 5 or more if purchased?
    Thankyou
    Jerred
    at [email protected]

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

see my ad on the for sale forum, down 2-3-4pages down. both jack rabbits and cottontail rabbit heads. good heads no ball bat junk. plenty squirrels too, both fox squirrel and northern pine squirrel. enough to fill a large flat rate box and more.

4. Invasives

Invasives New Member

The for sale section and wanted section were already separate on this forum so I did not think I needed to specify more. I will fix it now but I'm iso buying rabbit skulls not selling.

5. bob wendt

so you want to buy rabbit skulls, I have them. pm me. call me . email me.

6. estridge65

estridge65 Member

Hey Bob. It’s been a good minute since I purchased from you. I need at least 4 rabbit skulls for each of my grand children. How much for 4?

7. estridge65

estridge65 Member

Text me at 972-834-5884

8. bob wendt

estridge, sent you a pm on here, this site.