1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Crappies

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by WLELTD, Feb 8, 2021.

1. WLELTD

WLELTD Active Member

Did you ever forget to put something back in the freezer? what a mess, need four 14.5 inch crappies text 715-891-1996 thanks

2. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

Get replicas. Look up Randy Budzinski in east Lansing Michigan. He can ship them finished. You won't be disappointed

3. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

I’d second the replicas. Any of the better blanks are going to come out looking way nicer then a skinmount.

JL likes this.
  4. jake7719

jake7719 Well-Known Member

Was it one of them jobs you sold your self short ? Getting repros would get costly, you got something close in size in your freezer you can cast your self or order 1 repro and cast it a few times.

5. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

York, SC
    jake you really have no morals
    Casting a repo from someone else is completely unethical and illegal

JL, Alexander, Pescado and 3 others like this.
  6. jake7719

No, your wrong. Making a COPY of a COPY is not illegal. If it was a sculpture and not a reproduction, cast from nature it could be. Can't hold a "patent" or "trade mark on "MOTHER NATURE".

Not unethical if not illegal, just taking a play from the Republicans and coach TRUMPs play book.

Is this what the Republicans call a "LOOP HOLE" ?

7. crablover

crablover Well-Known Member

Jake, like all your posts, you are full of s**t! You have posted more BS on this site than anyone. Maybe you should have a chat with Dan Chase

PablitoPescador, JL, George and 6 others like this.
  8. Clew

York, SC
    Can’t believe how low some people will stoop
    But their is always one bad apple in the bunch

Alexander and Kerby Ross like this.
  9. jake7719

PROVE ME WRONG... case law, Read Neck Randy vs Bill Bass.

10. Clew

York, SC
    Sounds like the words of a true toothless redneck
    With a first grade education
    Please post your crap elsewhere
    Lots of people want to learn and trade ideas on this site
    Not reading trash

JL and Alexander like this.
  11. jake7719

you would know, first hand. Take a look in the mirror...
    You NEVER-EVER have anything to back what you say, if it is illegal, prove me wrong or go to bed.

12. crablover

Carl, you hit it on the head! Jake is a complete idiot! To advise a member to steal someone else's work just show's Jake has no morals or ethics.

JL, ARUsher, Alexander and 2 others like this.
  13. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

So it’s ok in your mind to take a blank and mold a fish someone else set up and cast, worked out the kinks in the original then cast again? Find it intresting when people have no issue stealing someone’s hard work. And yes the unauthorized reproduction and sale of art work and sculputures falls under intellectual property law. If there is a copy right or anything associated with the mold fines for that start at 20k.

JL, ARUsher, Alexander and 2 others like this.
  14. Lance.G

Lance.G Well-Known Member

Dems love to steal

Alexander and Clew like this.
  15. crablover

If you read Jake's advice and recommendations he has posted, you will see he is clueless and has no idea what he is talking about. His taxidermy business failed and he now flips burgers for a living.

Alexander and Clew like this.
  16. jake7719

Your still pissed off from when I said you can get stuff "needles" from Walmart and you could not find them at your Walmart, some how my fault?

You don't even know me, you are the one that is clue less and talking out his ass.

IMG_20201216_152151.jpg
    "What's on your work bench?"
    Take my advice or don't it's up to you.

Shows what a POS you are, talking down on people that cook your food...as Yoda would say...Entitled you are?

I flipped a lot of burgers in my life time, collage cafeteria and when owning my own restaurant. My wife and 2 of my sons have a BA in Culinary Arts. SOooo...

Calling ME a "BURGER FLIPPER" is not an insult to me, just prof what a SELF ENTITLED TURD you are.

17. Clew

York, SC
    Jake you must be a very insecure individual
    We are on here trying to help those that need it and get advice when we need it
    Please take your insecure self pitting arss somewhere else

Alexander likes this.
  18. Alexander

Alexander Active Member

Jake are you the type of person that would cast a reproduction from someone else's blank, paint it, enter it in a competition as your own original.?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    Clew likes this.
  19. crablover

LMAO Jake! Please tell me what Wal Mart sells large stainless steel tri edge needles that the poster was looking for, along with a paint better than Dungeon & Dragons that you say is the BEST. Why the need to post a picture of someone else's work?

20. jake7719

Because you said please...sold in craft section,3 brands, Dritz, Singer and sew-ology. Some my need sharpened. The singer needle kit {BLACK} is nice for beginners like you "crablover"

Paints are sold at D&D shops are from www.TheArmyPainter.com.

And yes, all my own work... work.jpg