1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Life Size Elephant

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by tim dobbs, Feb 26, 2021.

1. tim dobbs

tim dobbs Member

Just completed this life size elephant. Base of tail to tip of trunk is 19', top of carriage to floor is 12' 6". From floor to top of head is 9' 6". Real skin on head and tail, reproduction feet. Inside hollow body measures 8'x4'x6' high. Inside could be a playhouse or hide out for children. Wool Persian rug from India. Cost is $20,000. I am located in Odessa, TX, but can deliver and assemble for reasonable fee. ***Serious inquiries please contact me by phone at (432) 352-1968. I do not check this thread and will miss your comments.*** -Tim IMG_0655.jpg IMG_0642.jpg IMG_0639.jpg IMG_0638.jpg

2. WLELTD

WLELTD Active Member

yikes

drob, ice, rogerswildlife and 3 others like this.

3. timdobbs

timdobbs Member

10 day bump. Sale fell thru. Price reduced to $18,000

4. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

I’m sorry and I may get in trouble for this , but that thing I’d terrible. Why aren’t you showing the whole animal ? No one wants a circus animal in there show room . With that basket and robe that is exactly what you have there .

I’m just saying what everyone is thinking.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  5. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

THINKING THE SAME JUST DIDN'T HAVE THE HEART OR BALLS TO SAY ANY THING.

Awesome Possum likes this.
  6. killitandfillit

killitandfillit Member

Too bad he don’t check the thread. Maybe we should call him and say hey your free ad worked but you need to remove the towel so we can see the elephant in the room. Lol

7. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

dumbo square pants

ice likes this.
  8. buckrub10

buckrub10 Active Member

looks like a square box under the robe