1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Found

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Jax L, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Jax L

Jax L New Member

FL
    Looking for a raw red Coyote cape or head with a bit of neck fur. I will offer $25 including shipping, it can have the skull in (for the head).
    Shipping to Pennsylvania
    ONLY PAYPAL

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

shipping alone would amount to your total offer. I have one a full pelt red as red can be with good eyes ears lips etc perfect for a shoulder mount , but would need $40 for the hide plus $25shipping. fwiw,I lose $ at $25, counting insulation, freezer pack. and the delivery to the fedex depot and what fedex charges to ship. if you can swing more $ let me know and I will get you the best cape you can get. or if you could pick up here no shipping cost at all

3. Jax L

Jax L New Member

FL
    I currently do not have that much to spend, BUT I will see if I can make it quickly, if it sells before I get the money, that is alright.
    Thanks

4. Jax L

Jax L New Member

FL
    Forgot you don't take paypal, sorry. You'll find someone else to buy it soon though.
    Thanks, have a great day.

5. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Shipping on something like that will cost you just as Bob says. No one is going to just pack it in a box and send it to you. You are saying you want the hide and head so it needs to be shipped frozen. If you want a hide alone, it could be salted and dried. But it can't have the head in it to be shipped as a dry hide. Shipping a dry hide could possibly be cheaper if sent by FedX or UPS. UPS can have issues with shipping in a timely manner still. Pretty much, for $25 including shipping, you won't find what you want especially for a good color like red. Bob's stuff is better than good. Maybe do some odd jobs for folks and get up the extra funds before it does sell. He is good on his word and you can send a check, money order or a bank check.

Chippers likes this.