1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tohickon Eyes

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by gobbler71, Mar 3, 2021.

1. gobbler71

gobbler71 Member

Anybody else on the east coast waiting on Quantum or Vantek deer eyes. Anybody know a supplier with them in stock. Ive been three weeks on a big order.

Frank E. Kotula likes this.
  2. Katherine Nee

Katherine Nee New Member

Im not waiting for deer eyes, but I ordered a bunch of smaller eyes for birds directly from Tohickon almost a month ago. They got my order, but I haven't heard a word about shipping.

3. aussiesam

aussiesam I'm an Australian.

I placed an order for some cat eyes the end of November - they've just been mailed out and somewhere in the skies atm.
    Few emails went unanswered, got my first reply Jan 27th.
    Thankfully i have an understanding customer.

4. Randy

Randy Huntin Chamios on Mount Cook, New Zealand

Who is willing to wait that long? I changed suppliers. There are other companies that can supply a good looking eye. Waiting that long is not good business at all.

5. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

How is it not good buisness? There are tons of supply chain hold still going on. If they run out of a product that is used in the process to make something it’s usually up in the air as to when they will get more. There’s a lot of waiting these days. for example I’m waiting on some mouth plugs for some fish blanks. I have the blanks, but maker is out of latex and is still waiting on the latex he ordered to show up. Just like with most any industry these days. Something thats available one day my not be the next. Just gotta wait.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  6. Randy Curtis

Randy Curtis New Member

I realize that supply chains are messed up now but waiting 2 months for eyes is not good business. There are other suppliers that can get products out in a day or two plus shipping. They may be a different eye than you are use to but there are still good quality and numerous eyes out there ready for immediate shipping.

7. aussiesam

aussiesam I'm an Australian.

Not much choice Randy when ordering blue cats eyes with a mid pupil.

8. gohuntn

gohuntn Member

PA
    I too have been waiting about 1 1/2 months now for a 100 pair of deer eyes.