1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Extra Large Male Fisher

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by sterling, Mar 6, 2021.

1. sterling

sterling My son and my 2011 Moose

Extra Large Male Fisher, case skinned, prepared and salted. He has a fighting rub and small hole in his lower lip. $85 plus shipping.

If interested, please PM, e-mail: [email protected] or call (207)247-3989. Thank you, Pete

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Invasives

Invasives New Member

I've literally been messaging you back and forth for a month now but every time I try to pay, you stop replying. Do you want to sell items or not?

3. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

HE JUST POSTED IT A FEW DAYS AGO.

4. Invasives

Invasives New Member

I've been communicating via email on other products. Which is my point he is posting new products while not even finishing the sale he had with me.

5. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Not saying it is your attitude that maybe puts people off, but, do you email like that to him when something doesn't satisfy you right away? Pete is an extremely busy person running a shop, trapping and more. He isn't at a PC 24/7. I have bought many things from Pete in the past and never had a problem.

KH Taxidermy and Richs Taxidermy like this.
  6. nemo

nemo Active Member

Pete Sterling is a class act! Something is wrong, via emails or texts. It don't get any better than Pete for a transaction! I'd bet my last dollar on Pete Sterling to accommodate any buyer! I hope you get it figured out? Thanks, Nemo

tviper56 and KH Taxidermy like this.
  7. Robert Wise

Robert Wise Member

I agree with Sea Wolf and Nemo Pete is a class act .And I myself bought many things from Pete through the years he’s always came through with absolutely no issues .Can’t say enough good about the guy!

KH Taxidermy likes this.
  8. buckrub10

buckrub10 Active Member

Pete is a great honest guy, I have dealt with him for years

KH Taxidermy likes this.
  9. engc237

engc237 Well-Known Member

i have bought many many items over the years from Pete never any problems!

10. I concur. Pete is amazing.

11. sterling

sterling My son and my 2011 Moose

I am sorry if you have been trying to reach me, but the last e-mail you sent me I responded and you never replied, so you may want to go back and review things before jumping the gun. All e-mails are below. I was the last one to send one, unless you sent one that went to junk mail or somewhere else. If so I apologize. Pete

Sterling <[email protected]>

The Fisher skull is $15 plus shipping.

Thank you,

Pete

Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 1:54 PM
    To: Sterling <[email protected]>
    Subject: Re: Taxidermy items.

How much for the fisher skull? I will likely buy it.

I might buy the large coyote also. I think I saw that one on taxidermy .net for $25 and it's huge.

On Friday, February 26, 2021, 09:14:20 PM EST, Sterling <[email protected]> wrote:

Jared,

I have several Coyote skulls( including one huge Coyote skull), a Giant Fisher skull and a Fox skull since we last spoke.

Thank you,

Pete

Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 11:48 PM
    To: Sterling <[email protected]>
    Subject: Re: Taxidermy items.

Appreciate it.

Have you got any other raw skulls in stock since we first spoke. it's been a few days and I like to to fix the box if possible before we finalize the order.

Jared,

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 07:50:28 PM EST, Sterling <[email protected]> wrote:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021