1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lots Of Western Grey Fox, A Few Red Fox, Ringtail Cats, And Badgers . Also Big Heavy Eastern Coyotes

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Mar 11, 2021.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

life size mountable skinned and raw frozen. western january grey fox $45, january hi elevation silky western badgers $100. big heavy furred eastern coyotes $75. competition quality ringtail cats skinned $165 . I also have three grey fox shoulder capes left at $25 each. life size `coons $35 each, also 2 VERY NICE red coyotes at $175. all are select specimens, no rejects. shipping is additional and depends where to in the u.s. ***EDIT*** the red fox and badger are all sold and gone until I catch more next winter .still plenty of everything else. all specimens are skinned and frozen raw. we ship on modays only, fedex, in pre frozen insulated boxes. 99% of the time everything arrives perfect, 1% of the time the shipping company ( matters not which company) fails to deliver timely, so shipping is always at the buyers risk...unless you want to pay for overnight...which will break the bank

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  2. Blharvey43

Blharvey43 New Member

Is the life sized grey fox still available? Any photos or measurements?

3. RedGrizz

RedGrizz New Member

Do you have any black coyotes?

4. Got any large female yote color dont matter to me size and thick fur do.?

5. Could you send me a picture of your largest female yote and then i can make my serious decision okay

6. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

any nice eastern grey fox

7. RA

RA New Member

I need badger- med w/claws- shoot me some contact info [email protected]

8. s7ducks

s7ducks Member

What size coons do you have? Please PM with measurements

9. FoxHill

FoxHill New Member

I would love more info on the 'yotes you have

10. bob wendt

ttt. any questions email me at [email protected] or call 317-326-4670,or pm me thru this

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  11. Antonio neri

Antonio neri New Member

I need a red fox

12. bob wendt

plenty left. also have scraped and air dried heavy furred winter coyotes tannery ready for $60 plus shipping. those are WALL HANGERS (no feet)

13. bob wendt

add in a bunch of whole frozen groundhogs, and a few whole frozen coon. lots of skinned coyotes, grey fox, and ringtail cats still in the freezers...well wrapped. also northern pine squirrels and chippys whole frozen.