1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Black Squirrel,raccoon,red Fox,2 Red Fox Caps, Otter

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by BowDeadly, Mar 11, 2021.

1. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

BLACK SQUIRREL
    RACCOON
    RED FOX
    OTTER
    TWO RED FOX CAPES TANNED
    $200.00 for all, not separating.. 30.00 shipping.
    Every thing has been in the freezer for a year, All has some but very little freezer burn, very little IF ANY but should mount up fine after a soak or make great wall hangers. All have all feet but the fox capes. The raccoon only has one picture, it has excellent fur, nice dark coon. These are all for taxidermy purposes. No refund or returns.2 3/4 x 20 x 30.
    The fox is case skinned, otter cased skinned and coon back cut.
    The black squirrel is whole. Fur is all good, looks bad because they were just thawed, wet from thawing.
    The two red fox capes are just the head and neck down to chest, one has scars on nose.
    ONLY HERE FOR SHORT TIME THEN I WILL SALT AND SENT TO TANNERY FOR WALLHANGERS.

90.jpg

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  2. estridge65

estridge65 Member

Will you take $135.00?

3. estridge65

estridge65 Member

If so or not text me at 972-834-5884

4. Alexsis

Alexsis New Member

Hey Bow - Is this lot still available?

5. Annib

Annib New Member

Also interested.

6. BowDeadly

It is still available for the $230.00 paid by PAYPAL as a GIFT ( [email protected] ) been plenty of offers and a couple "I'LL TAKE THEM" but no money. I am not separating
    the items, it's a package deal.

Alexsis likes this.
  7. BowDeadly

Why do you say "I'LL TAKE THEM" and I don't here from you ? Two more clowns.

8. Alexsis

Alexsis New Member

Maybe before you start calling people clowns you should check your messages.

9. BowDeadly

I got your message and I answered you, so why would you think I called you a clown, I did not. You didn't say I'll take them. I have had 3 people saying I'll take them and have not herd a thing after I emailed them.

pir^2h likes this.
  10. Alexsis

Alexsis New Member

I don't see a reply in my inbox. Anyway, I sent you some questions to your inbox. Title of the message says "Ready to Buy".

11. BowDeadly

Again I answered saying the black squirrel is whole and it will be shipped in a cooler with gel pack UPS and then I asked for your zip and state.
    HERE IS THE MESSAGE I SENT YOU

Re: Alexsis started a conversation with you: "Ready to buy" (t)" style="cursor: pointer; margin-left: 8px; display: inline-block;"> (e)" style="cursor: pointer; margin-left: 8px; display: inline-block;"> (d)" style="cursor: pointer; margin-left: 8px; display: inline-block;"> (o)" style="cursor: pointer; margin-left: 8px; display: inline-block;">
    Thu, Mar 18, 2021 12:18 pm
    Earl W Mcsorley ([email protected])To:[email protected] + 1 more Details
    foam cooler and gel packs. The squirrel is whole. No damage as for as I know, I skinned them. Where are you, what zip and state.

-----Original Message-----
    From: Welcome to the Taxidermy.net Forum and Community! <[email protected]>
    To: BowDeadly <[email protected]>
    Sent: Thu, Mar 18, 2021 2:02 am
    Subject: Alexsis started a conversation with you: "Ready to buy"

Welcome to the Taxidermy.net Forum and Community!
    BowDeadly, Alexsis started a new conversation with you at Welcome to the Taxidermy.net Forum and Community!.
    Ready to buy
    [​IMG]
    Hi there,

I’m ready to buy the lot you have posted but I have a few questions. I am a beginner but have a good teacher and she says this is a good deal. I’ve been looking for foxes and an otter.
    Just curious what shipping is going to look like? Will it all arrive in one insulated box? Did I see that one of the critters is whole and still needs skinned? Any damage to any of them from the hunt?

Thanks,
    Alexsis
    View This Conversation View All Your Conversations

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021