1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bad Dealing With Bigbuckstaxidermy

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by bob wendt, Mar 17, 2021.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

been going on since jan 22. promise after promise now gone totally silent. he sent $ for the goods but did not include the shipping, which he knew up front. I sent the box anyway trusting him. he was happy as could be with the items and said he forgot to send the shipping cost and would do it right away. went back and forth numerous times, always saying he was sorry he would get it right out, said over and over. here I am 2 months later and now he will not respond to emails. . if he sends the $ I will delete this no harm done.

2. kojak

kojak Active Member

Don't feel to bad Bob!
    I have dealt with him in the past! He was buying a lot of birds from me. It got to the point that he would call me for something and I would ship it. He would have a check sent back to me within a week.
    Then he placed a fairly big order and I shipped it. No payment after 3 weeks. Gave him a call and he said he was having some family problems and would get it out in the next couple of weeks.
    Never heard from him again! Will not answer my calls or emails.
    If he does pay you tell him to send my payment also. It's been 8 months!

3. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

This has nothing to do if he sent it or not as he is the only one that knows that , but we just got a Christmas card that was mailed in early December. Mail is still screwed up . Week before that we got a Christmas card back that we sent and the people had moved. Lol

4. bob wendt

big bucks has 3 times since january responded he is sorry he forgot, and such stuff, and he would send that day. now he no longer answers emails.

5. kojak

kojak Active Member

I have sent him bills monthly for six months before I gave up.
    His payment could be lost for that long. If it was I would have hoped that he would have let me know.

6. bob wendt

bigbucks real name and address is william yenna, hewlet , new york. guess he is just a common thief. still no payment or return of numerous emails. I guess that is what I get for trusting people. payment may be lost, but not refusal to answer emails or numerous flse promises . keep in mind this has been going on since january. be warned, do not deal with WILLIAM YENNA.

7. Houts

Houts Member

I have been waiting on payment since last March. Everytime I contact him, he says he forgot and will send it out soon. Still nothing.

8. bob wendt

so there are at least 3 of us that I now know of that he has not only lied to repeatedly, but also stolen from

9. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Call the state’s attorney and then see if he has a license to do whatever he is doing, selling , taxidermy, general business. He he doesn’t you can make life really hard on him .