1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ranch Fox For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Terry L, Mar 18, 2021.

1. RedGrizz

RedGrizz New Member

Pm sent

2. Terry L

If still available, how much for the burgundy fox and the 1st fox pictured? Which color morph is the 1st fox? Also are they mountable? Thanks. Will send you in pm too in case you miss this post.

3. awerewoof

awerewoof New Member

F
    First one is their white diamond morph, says taxidermy skinned so yes, mountable.

4. Terry L

Terry L New Member

Hi I have sold all my taxidermy skinned mountable pelts the only pelts I have left are regular skinned pelts

5. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Will you be having anymore ? Probably not till next year I suppose. Anyway you can keep my info if I give it to ya , looking for the burgundy flavor . Thanks

6. Terry L

Terry L New Member

I should have a lot of different colored mutation fox this year I will start pelting mid December are you looking for dried pelts or skinned and raw frozen ?

7. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Skinned , raw frozen. Will take burgundy and another cool color, my info 410-977-1856 Glen
    Thanks I greatly appreciate it.

8. Terry L

Terry L New Member

Good morning I will let you know what I have for taxidermy pelts my email is [email protected] and my phone number is 217-248-8651 I live in west central Illinois