1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bad Dealings With Ken Burns

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by BowDeadly, Mar 21, 2021.

1. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

A couple months ago I sold KEN BURNS, NEW YORK a large tanned deer hide tanned, I cleaned it up and sent it to him along with a panel I made, he paid $75.00 PayPal. Quick easy deal, when it arrived Ken said the hair was falling out,( box full of hair) can't give it to my son. I knew it had some loose hair but after shaking it out I thought it was fine. I did not question him I just sent him his money back right away, told him to use it or toss it up to you. Then I bought a Coyote, a red fox and a grey fox witch he said was a nice big prime grey. I paid him PayPal, when I got the coyote and Red they were fine but the grey was a road kill, smashed head and front shoulders a broken up bloody mess. I told him and he said he would get me another one. I said I just got two good greys can you get me another Red in exchange, he said sure they are easier to get. He had purchase a Deer skull rack from me and a small 8 point mount. He had asked to ship both in the same box. I couldn't because of the size box and the skull rack would not ship well with the mount. Took me a week or so to find the right size box for the deer head. He got the rack and that was fine then I went to UPS and sent the mount, 83.00 to NY, O WELL. He paid 40.00 shipping so I thought no biggy I just loose some off the mount. I told him the shipping just to let him know the cost for that big box, didn't want any money back but he said he would send me 40.00, great I thought , nice guy. Mean while I said don't worry about sending me another fox, I have enough.. I said if its ok just PP me the amount for the fox and shipping you told me you would send. He said great that will work. I asked to hold up on the PP refund just send me a check, my PP has some issues. After a week or so I asked if he sent the check, I get paid Friday I'll send it then. Week or so went by I asked if he sent the check, he said I get paid this week I'll send it then, again some time went by and again I asked and this time he said he was sick and I thought ( that sick you can't walk to the mail box ) So after another sorry ass excuse I emailed him a not so friendly email telling him to quit f___ing with me and send the money, my PP is fine now just PP me the money owed. I get an email back calling me a f___g as__le and to cool down. Still no money owed so I guess a post telling every one to not deal with Ken Burns, he will rip you off one way or another for sure.
    I also got a couple responses from TAX/NET people saying they had not so good dealings with him also. Not as bad as mine but still, no money sent or responses, promises promises after deals made. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM UNLESS YOU WANT ISSUES

[email protected]
    KEN BURNS,
    4554 PORTER CENTER RD
    LEWISTON, NY 14092-9724

2. BowDeadly

3/27/2021 still no payment received.

3. BowDeadly

Been about 4 weeks and no payment even after admitting to every one here he owed me money.

4. BowDeadly

Well another week and no payment, what a looser.

5. BowDeadly

Well I guess he is the PRICK he made his self out to be, no payment made. Ignored my PayPal money request and the check he said was in the mail never arrived.

6. BowDeadly

April 16th, another week gone by and again no money as promised. Typical Ken Burns style I guess.

7. BowDeadly

BEWARE OF KEN BURNS
    Does not pay his bills, promises and doesn't pay.

8. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Good thing you weren't holding your breath Earl or you would be like George Floyd except you would be saying, "I'm not breathing" instead of "I can't breathe!"

9. BowDeadly

Every time I come on TAX NET I can't help to think about this guy.
    May 8th and still no refund.
    I guess just like I thought, Ken Burns
    ([email protected]m)
    KEN BURNS, 4554 PORTER CENTER RD, LEWISTON, NY 14092-9724 is a common POS.

If your thinking I should get over it, you didn't deal with him, you didn't talk to him, he seemed like a nice guy but again I was wrong. The guy is just a low life POS.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  10. BowDeadly

LOSER LOSER LOSER, Still no money and he knows he owes me. Funny how TWO FACE some can be. Nice guy at first then a PRICK for sure. Low life's in every thing you do BEWARE.

11. BowDeadly

Well I guess the POS has shown his true colors. NO PAYMENT