1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I’ve Decided Not To Answer My Phone

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Dave York, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Dave York

Dave York Well-Known Member

I only have a cell phone now and typically answer it when it rings. Right now it must be owl mating season because the calls are getting out of hand for people wanting an owl mounted. I had one gal want to argue with me about not wanting to mount it because it’s illegal. She said she called animal control and they did t want it and to dispose of it. So she wanted it mounted.
    Eventually she saw the light and let me know she was returning it to the earth and felt blessed to have the opportunity to do so.
    Then today a woman named Nadia called and wanted to know how much to have her Husky skinned and tanned?
    I need to have George make recordings to put on my phone.
    Press 1 for all birds of Prey
    Press 2 for cats and Dogs
    Press 3 for, well you get the picture. im sure he could come up with some meaningful verbage.

pir^2h likes this.
  2. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

I don’t advertise so I don’t get them calls , but by some slim chance I do I tell them 10 - 20 grand , that way I can pay my fines and still make a few bucks , for some reason they never bring them.

pir^2h and joeym like this.