1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Boxie Kallina ...

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by LordRusty, Apr 1, 2021.

1. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Boxie Kallina

Our dad was admitted to Memorial Herman hospital on February 19th where his very short battle with pancreatic cancer began. He spent a week in the hospital and then his last weeks comfortably at home with his family. His cancer was so far progressed that he was not a candidate for any treatment. He lived a wonderful life, turning his hobbies and passion for wildlife and photography into a fulfilling career. Prior to his sickness, he would express how much he loved his life and how fortunate he was to spend each day doing exactly as he wished. Most people have to wait for retirement to experience that type of lifestyle. He was a very blessed man. Dad was even able to keep his sense of humor until he peacefully passed away at home in the early morning of March 31st. We thank each of you for your continued thoughts, prayers and the love you have for our Dad. We will all miss him immeasurably but will feel his spirit with God’s beautiful creation of every sunrise and sunset.
    A celebration of his life will be Tuesday, April 6th:
    1:30pm KC Rosary
    2:00pm Funeral Mass
    Reception at Nada KC Hall to follow.
    St. Mary's Catholic Church
    1261 Old Nada Rd
    Nada, Texas 77460
    [​IMG]

https://www.triskafuneralhome.com/o...mUo_5Tc4_85JNeSHW1EfhqH6iUk_PT5yDcfAW1SVwVbjk

2. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Condolences to you and your family. Losing a parent is never easy. Prayers to each of you during this difficult time.

3. scottdawg

scottdawg Member

Sad news and sending my sympathy.

4. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

Sad news, Condolences to the family

5. DTS 1046

DTS 1046 Member

So Sorry to hear of your loss, may he rest in peace. I will take time out of my schedule April 6 to offer prayers during your mass.

6. Wildthings

Wildthings Well-Known Member

Boxie was a very likable man. Rest in peace Boxie