1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Can Someone Please Delete My Signature For Me And Tell Me How To Replace It With New Pictures?

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by thylacinelover, Apr 21, 2021.

1. I can't for the life of me figure out how to change my signature. I click on my username to go to my profile and then try to click on the banners in my signature but nothing happens when I click on them. I'd like to change to a new signature image. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Go to your profile, select signature, and edit. I changed my personal details message recently, and it took almost a month before the change appeared on my profile.

3. Still can't work it out. I clicked on my username, clicked on Profile Page, then went to the "Information" tab on my profile. From there I can see where it says "Signature" but when I try to click on either the word "Signature" or the actual signature below it, I can't. Nothing happens. I even tried clicking around in all the empty white space around my signature and still nothing. I also don't see any kind of edit button.
    can'tchangesignature2.png can'tchangesignature.png
    I don't know if I'm on the wrong page or if my profile is having some kind of technical glitch but I see no edit button anywhere on the page and the only thing that happened when I clicked on the word signature was that it got highlighted.

4. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Don't click on your profile page.

Hover your mouse over your name at the top of the page, and then choose "Signature" in the first column under "Personal Details".