1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Raw Skulls And Whole Frozen Animals

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Kelsey's Creations, Apr 29, 2021.

1. I have to relocate for work and won't be able to move my beetle cleaning and articulation hobby with me at this time so I am trying to unload what I have so they don't go to waste.

Beaver skulls (7 available) - $4
    Whole Frozen Beaver (1 available) - $30 each

Message me at [email protected] if interested and how many you would like. Buyer will pay shipping and shipping is not guaranteed. Willing to make deals for purchasing multiple items, send me an email with what you would like and price and I will get back to you asap

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  2. how much shipping

3. Shipping depends on what you would like, how much they weigh, as well as your location. If you are interested, please send a pm through this site or an email to [email protected] rather than replying to this thread. Thank you

bob wendt likes this.
  4. Btt with updated quantities and more images

5. Maison King

Maison King New Member

Ohio
    Are the skulls fully finished or are they still raw? Interested in a badger skull or two

And im interested in the raccoon, bobcat, and fox

Would email, phone, or here be the best way to grab some photos of the raccoon and fox?

6. All skulls are raw and will need to be processed. Please reach out to me through email ([email protected]) for pictures or other questions you may have.

bob wendt likes this.
  7. Btt with updated quantities

8. btt with updated quantities. I leave in 3 weeks, so any reasonable offer can take it!

9. Annib

Annib New Member

If I were to take all the whole, frozen animals off your hands, what's the best price you can offer?

10. Btt

11. Btt