1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Arizona Workshops For Beginners?

Discussion in 'Training' started by meatcarnist, May 2, 2021.

1. meatcarnist

meatcarnist New Member

I am a truly novice taxidermist ( I have never done it before ) — is there any workshops in Arizona that can accommodate someone as novice as me? I want a helping hand so I can understand better on what to do.

2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Join the state association and attend their convention would be a start. In between time, collect a couple critters and buy some DVD's from some of the masters. Not sure which to buy? Post it on here and someone will let you know the better ones. Best of luck to you as you begin your work in this field we call taxidermy!

3. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Join the state association and attend their convention would be a start. In between time, collect a couple critters and buy some DVD's from some of the masters. Not sure which to buy? Post it on here and someone will let you know the better ones. Best of luck to you as you begin your work in this field we call taxidermy!

4. meatcarnist

meatcarnist New Member

Thank you so much for the starting steps! I am planning on getting a mouse or something similar to start, and I will join the association and get lots of DVDs and books!

I cannot wait to learn from you all and see everyone’s amazing work!

5. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Arizona no longer has a taxidermy association.

Kerby...