1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Misc Odds And Ends, Common And Rare

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, May 11, 2021.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

for the baculum collectors, ringtail cat weiners $10 each picked up, $12 shipped, fur on coyote heads $10 each picked up or plus shipping, fur one coyote heads with neck fur also $20 picked up or plus shipped, about a bushel basket of bobcat feet minimum 25 at time at $1 each or plus shipping, few fur on skunk heads $5 each picked up or plus shipping. 6 beaver fetuses still in the placental sacs in the uterus, all 6 for $50 plus shipping. also northern pine squirrels and chipmunks $12 each picked up or plus shipping. several 12 and 1/2 oz bottles of pure quill skunk essence $250 each or plus shipping ..... if you have any real bad enemies. lastly, I have quite a few very nice winter coyotes scraped and prepped and dried tannery ready coyotes for wall hangers, not mountable, for $60 each. THE WAY TO CONTACT ME IS.. pm me thru this site, email me at [email protected], or call me on the phone at 317-326-4670.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  2. Minde deMelo

Minde deMelo New Member

I’d be interested in bobcat feet and squirrels and chipmunks

3. bob wendt

everything still available. add in adult raccoons , woodchucks, very small `possums and raccoons. also several prepped, scraped, and dried wall hanger coyotes, tannery ready

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  4. FoxHill

FoxHill New Member

Do the fur on coyote heads include skull or are they already mounted?

5. bob wendt

the skunk essence and the all the coyote heads are sold now. still have plenty of the rest and also several coons both on carcass and skinned, and whole frozen woodchucks

6. bob wendt

2 week bump. several said sending $. never came. seems the norm . that is just rude to not at least pm change of plans, anything.

KH Taxidermy likes this.