1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bad Dealings With Bob Wendt

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by SterlingFoxCreations, Jun 19, 2021.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I do treat buyers respectfully. all of them. enough is enough. you are just dragging this thread out with ridiculous accusations now for some unknow axe you have to grind. what have I ever done to you to make you act how you are acting?

2. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

just sayin….you sell trapper furs on taxnet you are going to get questions questions question and tire kickers… I sell maybe 2 items for every 10-15 conversation replies… so deal wit-it or go to ebay

3. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

Let it go!

pir^2h, msestak and 13 point like this.
  4. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

Bob answered your other post. he skins trapper style and can also skin for taxidermy, he explained it. he even answered and asked great skulls to explain things in better detail so he could clear that up...didnt happen.

why keep stirring the pot ?

are you trying to make an accusation without being specific ? casting doubt for potential future buyers when it isnt needed ?

you and great skulls seem to be picking a bone where there aren't any bones to be picked. but why ?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
  5. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

byrdman really likes this post.

witch_stirring_pot_hg_blk.gif

kojak and msestak like this.
  6. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

just sayin…. taxnet buyers are not very commited

7. Great Skulls

Great Skulls Active Member

I'm happy to provide more details, but I agree with everyone who has given the "let it go" or "move on" type advice. My students have had rough communications with Bob. I understand his position and why the communications didn't go smoothly. I don't think he is a bad person. I am confident that he can sell his stuff, and see no reason to drag this out with details. Isn't "move on" the best thing to do?

8. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

yep !!

pir^2h likes this.