1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Sold -- Massive Russian Brown Bear Skull -- Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by wildwoodpark, Jun 26, 2021.

1. wildwoodpark

wildwoodpark Member

One (1) very large Brown Bear skull, taken from the Kamchatka Peninsula in Russia in May of 2002, professionally mounted to a beautifully finished wooden plaque with a display plate. (FYI -- I am not the hunter of this bear. I won the skull in a taxidermy auction. )

This heavy, massive skull is completely clean and white, oil free, with a thick, well-defined saggital crest. As you can see, the teeth are in good condition, all present, with some minor damage that would be expected for a bear this size. From the photos, you can see that the skull is approximately 15-1/2” in length and 9-1/2” in width.

Asking $500 plus shipping. Don’t take too long thinking about this one—grab it while you can. First come—first served. Thanks for looking. If interested, email me at: [email protected]

NOTE: It is the buyer’s responsibility to know and follow their State laws with regard to the purchase and owning of Brown Bear skulls. US sales only – NO international sales.

Russian Brown A.jpg

Russian Brown B.jpg

Russian Brown E.jpg

Russian Brown F.jpg

Russian Brown G.jpg

Russian Brown H.jpg

Russian Brown J.jpg

Russian Brown K.jpg