1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Shipping Charges Crazy.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Connie Mack Moran, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Connie Mack Moran

Connie Mack Moran New Member

Texas
    OK, i ordered an Axis deer form an eyes from McKenzie. the form has to come from NC., OK, I am just 2 hours down couth of Caldwell, Texas. they sent a pair of $7.50 eyes, an charged me $14.50 delivery. WHAT, I HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 44 YEARS, AN HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS. This might be my first rant, but just bout sick of this crap. an the customers want to know why we have to keep raising our prices. Here it is. McKenzie bad warehouse management

Abbey Normal likes this.
  2. skitownguy

skitownguy Member

Thats your fault for ordering from them to start with ! Lots of other companies out there that sell eyes and forms. I never use them if I can help it, Ive been doing this for 45 years !

3. Larry T

Larry T Member

That because they want to make money on the shipping as well greed

4. They do have very expensive shipping charges

5. Make arrangements to drive out there and pick it up in person.

6. Alan B

Alan B Member

I called them about their shipping as well, two deer forms cost me $96.00 but when I punched in the exact box to ship back to them with my Fed Ex account it was $44.00
    She told me that when I place an order to call them and give them my account info and "Prepay" the shipping and it would use my account instead of them charging me their shipping... Haven't done that yet but you might want to look into opening your own Fed-Ex or UPS account and do it that way

DOUG H likes this.

7. This will save you 40 to 50% on shipping...depending on what you order. I was just like you...about fell over with shipping charges last year. Now it gets billed right to my UPS account. I am sure they will find a way to make it expensive again in the next few years. The people that take orders are great. Like their manikins but the company in a joke! I order everything I can from other companies.

Alan B likes this.
  8. Curtis

Curtis Member

TN
    What exactly are you selling?