1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Iso: Unique Coyote Pelt!

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Stoetler, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Stoetler

Stoetler New Member

Looking to get a dry tanned coyote with all feet/claws. Doesn't need to be mountable!

Looking for some unique skins/colors. Melanistic/black, piebald, coydog, any other special yotes!

2. ChallengersVeir is on this site, Etsy, and Instagram. They have a black, dark red, and light red coyote for sale.

3. Hi are you still searching?

4. Stoetler

Stoetler New Member

Hey there, I've found a couple but I'm always looking for unique specimens! What do you have?

5. Daedric.oak

Daedric.oak Member

Are you still searching? I've got a red coyote and a couple of odd small ones!

6. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

have several red coyotes and one really pale yellow one, almost pink. however they are skinned frozen raw, not tanned. they are all mountable.plus lots of normal color phase and a few darker ones.

Daedric.oak likes this.
  7. Stoetler

Stoetler New Member

I'd love to get some pics of all of them!

8. Stoetler

Stoetler New Member

I'm only looking for tanned at this time, thank you for your offer though!! I'm sure they're beautiful!

bob wendt likes this.
  9. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Consider buying raw hides. Ask if the seller can salt dry it for you or do it yourself. Send it off to a tannery on your own. You will have your unique hide at probably a price less than you buying the same thing already tanned. I have several hides I have bought from Bob and did exactly this just to get them.

10. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Sending you a message on here Bob. Looks like I lost your email address. ...