1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Grizzly Industrial Paint Hood/spray Booth

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by KatieC, Jul 3, 2021.

1. KatieC

KatieC Active Member

I haven't been on here in ages, hope everyone is doing well! I'm selling my Grizzly Industrial spray booth due to not enough space in my new shop. I can sell at local auction but wanted to offer it to fellow taxidermists first. Really nice for removing fumes from airbrushing or Bondo and I would keep this thing if I had space. I paid over two grand for it new and it was lightly used for one year. Probably will need fresh filters after being in storage for several years. Had some ducts leftover too. You can pick up in Duluth, MN, a couple hours north of the Twin Cities. I don't think I can manage to ship this thing. Sorry, no photos as it's in storage in my ex husband's garage and we will have to get it out at pick up. We use the same model at my day job so I added photos of that one as an example. $1500 or make an offer. Thanks and give me a shout if you're interested, would love to find a home for it! Email [email protected] or 701-361-2723 (texts preferred, I usually don't answer because of all the constant scam calls).

[​IMG]
    Again, this is the one at my day job as an example. It's the exact same model.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a review of this particular spray booth: https://www.lumberjocks.com/reviews...4gxz5jGXSsKpl4X-IoDMrVgiIh0PEMyWRWEdMItLxHMsw