1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Duck For Trade

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by garlicsalt, Jul 4, 2021.

1. garlicsalt

garlicsalt New Member

I hope everyone is having a great holiday.
    I have 2 or 3 redhead drake and hen 3 or 4 total in my freezer from last duck season not sure how many but at least 2 bull drakes. Also i have two drake northern shoveler and maybe a teal or two. I just do not have time to start this hobby like i had hoped. All birds were shot in january of 2021. I would like to trade to get a drake cinnamon teal that my wife took (her first) Done with cash on my end.
    thank you.
    Jed. 562 301 80fivenine

2. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Be careful, what you asking to do is a Barter and that is illegal. By federal regs . It’s ok to gift back and forth but you can’t by law Barter . It is a very fine line , you just need to word it the correct way . I would repost , being worded differently as the law does come on here. Just trying to help .

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021

3. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

ask for a gifted cinny first….. then gift away yours later… dont do both in same transaction

Triad Taxidermy likes this.
  4. KLFL

KLFL Active Member

He don’t even reply back to text messages.

5. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

Well maybe he is the law just trying to catch someone with this F up scam , and we called him on it .

6. Jesse2063

Jesse2063 New Member

Do you still have the drake shoveler?
    Text me @ 215-804-5407