1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Andrea Huntley-freeze Dry By C & Co

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Mason Creek, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

Just curious as to what could even be done? She sent the owl back with refund. He assumed it was not a frozen bird and allowed it to sit two extra days at the shipping facility when it was attempted to be delivered on time. To me the first red flag would have been the refund as to it not being completed.

2. 13 point

13 point Well-Known Member

If she is taking work in under said license and not completing it or possibly using it in a unprofessional way they can revoke her license, maybe after a little investigation they may find something unlawful in her practices.

3. Mudbat
    You can Monday morning quarter back this all you want regarding red flags but unless you have 100% of the details......
    I'm not going to accept one ounce of fault for her inability to communicate properly. For starters if your going to return a frozen specimen, its your responsibility to let the receiver know what's' going down. Secondly, she told me it was in the freezer and there's no way they will/can break into a cycle as far as understand to pull something else out. Thirdly, it should have been send overnight vs. 2nd day at this time of year and not required a signature-not my first rodeo shipping frozen critters. If your adamant about the signature requirement than you absolutely must communicate with the one on the receiving end.
    If you want to get a feel for her communications skills, go to the BBB website and look her up which is what did after I filed the complaint. Very sad to see everyone else dealing with the same BS and especially the person with the pet.

Mudbat likes this.
  4. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

Hey was just a honest question. I live in that same state and am friends with people who got burned by her.

5. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

I got an email from her, ( it said to watch my self )

6. Sounds like she should email that to herself