1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy Workshop Software Program, Free 30 Day Trial

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by ryanolson72, Aug 17, 2021.

1. ryanolson72

ryanolson72 Active Member

We are coming up on our busy season for most taxidermists. Another year of countless hours of paperwork and organizing customer orders. Lets see if we can help you with that. I see several people inquire every year about software programs on this site. I believe we have the most advanced, cloud-based system that’s available today. I invite you to a free 30-day trial of Taxidermy Workshop.

We are also interested in connecting with some taxidermy schools to introduce our program to students. We would offer a free lisence in exchange. Screenshot_20210817-210409_Photos.jpg

My Name is Ryan Olson, part owner of Taxidermy Workshop. I run a busy full time taxidermy studio. The need for a system to organize my customers/orders was something I lacked for years. Hand writing and 2 part carbon copies was every day in my shop. We are now 100% ink free with this software.
    We started with a foundation of a software company and have polished, perfected and added programs that will greatly help keep your business organized. If I had 5 things to list that are most beneficial it would be: stored customer profiles, Printable tags/invoices, searchable database, preloaded animal names/poses, specimen log organized by date of drop off.

If you would like a free trial or to watch a couple tutorial videos please visit us at www.taxidermyworkshop.com , or shoot me a phone call/text message. 2697603770.