1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lots Of Life Size Skinned January Harvest Eastern Coyotes

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Sep 10, 2021.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

great big eastern selects. skinned for life size frozen raw with no defects. with cooler weather shipping should be ok now. red coyotes and regular grey color coyotes. regular coloration $60,red coyotes $100,plus shipping. easiest way to contact me is email [email protected], phone at 317-326-4670, or pm thru this site. also still have lots of lifesize january high elevation western grey fox for $45 plus shipping bob

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    Bevill likes this.
  2. bob wendt

still plenty of lifesize coyotes and grey foxy. also totally prepped and air dried wall hanger coyotes at $50 each plus shipping. all selects.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    Bevill likes this.

3. meggie

meggie New Member

WA
    do you have any fox available still?

4. bob wendt

plenty of grey fox, no red fox. pm me thru this site is interested. or call 317-326-4670, or email [email protected] hotmail.com. bob

5. Shriram Joshi

Shriram Joshi New Member

India
    Hi there,
    I just read your thread and I was just wondering if you have a deer skin with a head intact on it ??? I am looking for a deer or a lynx skin with a head on it. Usually I live in the UK, but currently I am back home at my ancestral property in India, and I wish it to be delivered in India. Please let me know your take on everything
    Thank you
    Regards,
    Josh

6. bob wendt

shriram, I have no deer parts at all. also please see the rules a the top of the forum..."do not post on for sale ads". the way to contact the seller is thru message on this forum, or email, or phone call. I see you have posted on MULTIPLE for sale ads. it drives other down ads and no one likes that. I see you are new so I give you a pass, but the proper thing to do would be delete all your postings and contact the sellers directly.

KH Taxidermy likes this.