1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

How To Start Taxidermy?

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by reniwqwil5, Sep 25, 2021.

1. reniwqwil5

reniwqwil5 New Member

I’d love to get some tips on how to start, and how to find animal pelts, skills, bones, etc etc!

I am an animal lover and I want my animals to not be a result of hunting, so I’d also like to know if there’s a way to find animal skulls and pelts that aren’t from malicious intents. speed test

Thanks for reading this and I hope you t showbox ake the time to respond! Have a good day.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  2. Crittrstuffr

Crittrstuffr Active Member

OK I'll bite . . . here's the short answer IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY! The animals have to be deceased. The method of them getting to that point I will not debate. My suggestion is to collect Beanie Babies. By the way we're all animal lovers and I won't debate that point either. Have a great Monday and Stay safe

rigbobby, magicmick, BO-N-ARO and 3 others like this.

3. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

You can resort to roadkill. But, if you are going to get anywhere in this profession, you must accept that hunting is legal and ethical.

4. Bruledrift

Bruledrift Active Member

Oh boy, such a crazy world we live in today!!! I will say this, we are human animals. As human animals, we are omnivorous, we were meant to hunt and gather. Anti hunters are just anti humans!!!

Robert Baker likes this.