1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

40 Premium Whitetail Capes! Freezer Clean Out

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Doug, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Doug

Doug Active Member

So I am cleaning out the freezers after collecting only the best whitetail capes over the last 10 years. Plans change and dreams fade. I have at least 40 frozen that range from 21 inches behind the ears to a couple that are close to 28. Yes a legit 28. I bought only the best from customers, you won't find better whitetail capes. All of them have been tanned by the wildlife gallery. So here is the deal, If I were to wish something I would wish someone would buy them all and pick them up so I don't have to take pictures and box them up. Give me a call and let's arrange something. I also have a couple horse capes and doe whitetail capes. 402-630-1416

2. goodmcl

goodmcl New Member

Any chance you would be willing to sell 6 so whitetail capes? I had a freezer go out and looking to replace some capes.

3. Threerivers

Threerivers Member

Could you please send me some information and prices on 6-10 hides?

Thanks,

4. NID-20

NID-20 Well-Known Member

I told Doug I would take them

5. RITAFIL

RITAFIL Active Member

we told Doug same thing - however he is asking RETAIL on 80% of them and on top of that some of them are grade B with wonderful WGallery shaving to the roots type synthetic tan the old chit work ethics they did back few years ago..

6. NID-20

NID-20 Well-Known Member

I have spent $30,000 ++ a year at The Gallery now since Brad started . I am sure Doug and Jamie spend that much too . Best tan in the country far as I am concerned. I have also known Doug and Jamie Brinks for 10-12 years both are excellent taxidermists