1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Green Skulls Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Dave Grey, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Dave Grey

Dave Grey New Member

I am looking for frozen, green, bobcat, bear, fisher and martin skulls shipped to Baldwinsville NY. Not looking for tons, just a few of each to start. I am building up my beetle colony.

2. Dave Grey

Dave Grey New Member

Would buy a few yote, fox, racoon, beaver, possum, otter and mink skulls if they are available as well.

3. Dave Grey

Dave Grey New Member

I am also interested in Mt. Lion and Wolverine.

4. buckrub10

buckrub10 Active Member

I have 3 beaver and 1 otter $20 plus shipping

5. Dave Grey

Dave Grey New Member

I am currently all set with beaver and otter. Still looking for bear, fisher, possum, mt lion, wolverine and martin.

6. What are you paying and I have a large whole possum with no damage to the head I’d send you if you were interested

7. Dave Grey

Dave Grey New Member

I wouldn't be interested in the whole Possum, would you be willing to skin out the head?

8. Ive already got someone paying me 5 dollars to just cut the head off I just thought if someone wanted the whole thing that would be good

9. Dave Grey

Dave Grey New Member

I'm good, I only do green skulls. The $5 for the whole head is your best option!

10. Darrell devereaux

Darrell devereaux New Member

Have beaver and coon if interested make offer per skull plus shipping
    Got maybe 5 coon and 5-10 beaver
    Will have silver fox in a week

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  11. crappiekiller315

crappiekiller315 New Member

Hi Dave I'm in Utica and I will have a bunch through out the winter mostly coyote and fox call or text 315-534-1705