1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Iso Cows & Goats

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by vermins.curious, Dec 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ISO goat, cow calf, ram, sheep, and lamb pelts - especially any baby goats and Nigerian dwarf goats!

I'm happy to take a look at any condition but am ideally looking for lifesize taxidermy prepped and mountable pelts. Tanned is preferred but I'm willing to purchase raw and outsource if necessary. I'll consider capes if they're especially pretty cows or rams! If you have anything you think I'd like feel free to start a DM Conversation with me. Thanks for your consideration!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  2. Bump because I'm still hoping to find some to work with!

3. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Look around in your area for facilities that slaughter livestock. Many times you can buy hides from them directly as well as heads. The hides will be raw and you will have to prep them yourself and send them out to be tanned.

4. Thank you for the suggestion, I've thought about it but don't have the ability to prep or process animals at my home. Maybe I'll be able to in the future, if I ever can I'd be happy to buy raw pelts and just heads.

5. Bump - still haven't found any available and am always looking!