1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Life Size Red Fox

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by kris raubenstine, Dec 6, 2021.

1. I have several red fox for sale that were case skinned for life size mounts. I leave the feet in for the buyer to finish his/herself but the head is already removed with plenty of lips, eyelids, ear cartilage, etc. to get the job done. The tailbone is removed but the tail is not slit. These are all trapped this season, case skinned, and frozen raw in long lasting vacuum sealed bags. Foxes may or may not have minor foot damage but damage is easily repairable. The foxes are separated into three (3) categories which I assign different values for their intended use:

Category #1: This fox has been prepared as stated above and is flawless and could be used for competitions, for mounting/resale, personal use, replacement, etc. No bullets holes, no missing fur or body parts, no mud, excessive blood, etc. $45

Category #2: This fox has been prepared as stated above and typically has some minor flaws to it making it less aesthetically pleasing. Flaws include but are not limited to tick damage in the neck area, rubs on flanks, minor scars, etc. These foxes are valued less and are ideal for someone just learning the trade that may make a mistake or two along the way as they learn. $25

Category #3: These foxes are the same as category #2, but the front half of them have category #1 characteristics making them great candidates, in very good condition for a shoulder mount. $30

Sales will be made on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Discounts are available for larger orders. Buyer pays S&H. Paypal, check or money order are all accepted. All packages will be shipped in insulated boxes the Monday after payment is received unless requested otherwise.

If interested, please PM or email me. Pictures are available upon request. Thanks in advance!

Kris

2. Merry Christmas!

KH Taxidermy likes this.
  3. dktaxidermy

dktaxidermy I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

I
    F still available I'd like a #2 & a#3. Text me at 575 693 6699

4. hdk

hdk New Member

I would like to purchase a category #1 and a category # 2 if available I could not locate your email here is my number if you would like to text 443 944 1433

5. OHDave

OHDave Member

Do you still have some #1 and #2s available? I bought one from you a couple years ago and was very happy with the quality and price!

6. Cody Sheeler

Cody Sheeler New Member

Do you have any available of any category?

7. Any 1s? I'm looking for 2 solid fox skins for a project.

8. Cajun taxidermy

Cajun taxidermy New Member

Looking for a #1 if you still have one available.

9. Still have a few left

10. 71Challenger R/T

71Challenger R/T Member

I would Loke a Catigory#1 red fox Pleas call or text me at 330 898-8001

11. Still have a few category #2 and #3 left. Discount available on larger orders.