1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

All Small Reptiles, Sea Creatures, Small Animals, Baby Animals, Fetals

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Blue Rose, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Hi. I am looking to buy all kinds of small (not preserved) animals to make into wet specimens. Preferably non bloody (not shot). Or not damaged. Since they are for wet specimens.

I prefer USPS priority mail SHIPPING as I can get extremely discounted and cheap prepaid labels from them due to my shop for heavy products.

here’s a long list of some examples: will take all species.

-snakes of all kinds !! Whole Rattlesnakes wanted very badly. (even venomous like rattlesnakes and copperheads) however I’d need the seller to removes the venomous species fangs before sending them to me since I don’t have experience with that and don’t want to risk it with no knowledge<
    - ball pythons with patterns

-frogs and toads of all kinds (small) (poison dart frogs, tree frogs, tadpoles , baby roads , baby frogs , African dwarf frogs etc)

-lizards of any kind / salamanders

- small, fetal or baby newborn animals of any kind like baby opposums, baby squirrels, BABY TURTLES. Small bunnies, mice , rats , kittens, beavers , red eared slider turtles etc

-hatchlings like turtle hatchlings, snake hatchlings , gator babies, baby caimans

- sea creatures : caught rock crabs, small marine fish, octopus, small stingrays, starfish , pufferfish, etc (possible for florida people most likley) seahorse, jellyfish, saltwater aquarium fish etc

looking to buy in one or multiple quantities of each.
    Message or email [email protected]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
  2. Still looking

3. newhouse114

newhouse114 Member

Oregon
    I can usually come up with fetal nutria and beaver, occasionally otter. Let me know what they are worth to you. I’ve sold them in the past in alcohol.

4. Hi thank you!
    I’m interested! Could you message me?

5. tat

tat Active Member

Have 2 baby wild rabbits frozen very very small if interested [email protected]
    417-576-5355

Blue Rose likes this.
  6. I am interested! Feel free to mes
    sage me and I’ll purchase depending on pricing

7. tat

tat Active Member

message was sent to you

8. tat

tat Active Member

$20 plus shipping thanks

9. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

have 6 beaver fetus still in the uterus. $60 for all plus shipping

10. Can you message me pictures?

11. tracie w

tracie w Active Member

I have 2 deer male fetus for $10 plus shipping

12. I am interested! Do you know what the size of them are? In inches like l x w ? And do you have photos

13. bob wendt

the beAVER FETUS ARE FROZEN IN THE UTERUS. i CUT THE WHOLE THING OUT AND FROZE. MAYBE THE SIZE OF A VOLLETY BALL, THE 6 FETUS AND THE UTERUS.

14. Ah I’ll buy! Can you let me know the weight of the package so I can see how much it will cost to ship via priority mail usps

15. Still looking! Thanks

16. bob wendt

SORRY TO BE SO TARDY RESPONDING. I have been out of state trapping and now back home. the 6 would weigh 5 lb. I can fit in a flat rate box for $23 shipping. call me at 317-326-4670 bob

17. Tony.

Tony. New Member

18. Tony.

Tony. New Member

I have 5 in uterus frozen/ 4 In uterus frozen / an 3 in uterus frozen. Look to be in different stages you can own them all.