1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month In Fish Pictures "new Year’s Edition" January / February 2022!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The Month in Fish Pictures "New Year’s Edition" January / February 2022!!!!!!!

A Happy New Year to one and All! So Here We GO!!!

Study, Paint, Refence…… Repeat! Somewhere in-between the lines of effort and a plan we find ourselves in the pursuit of learning!

Inspiration is the fuels in which we burn our passions to be the best we can be all awhile having fun and enjoying the world of Fish Taxidermy, Fish carving, Fish art in whatever form.

All the year I have been visiting with you here on the month in Fish Picture’s and being so inspired personally by your we find ourselves in 2022. The world maybe a challenge right now at many levels but the fish don’t care and we as inspiring artist have fish work to do!

Here is to good health, safe journeys and a life worth living! Keep sharing your gifts of beautiful work!

Rick

A new install of the month in fish picture for all to enjoy! The shows will be started up again in some states even some in virtual settings! Just shows how passionate we are and resilient we are for the love of what we share!

Don’t forget to call a friend and talk to folks about how they are doing import I think it is to do this especially during these days!

Over the past decade’s a wealth of contributors and many great folks who take time to share in this great tradition! We all begin somewhere and all the learning and work hard that goes into the pursuit at being is what makes us the fish artists we become

Why so we share your work!!!!! This tradition of the Month in Fish Pictures has always been a spot on the taxidermy.net where folks can and do come to show their work without criticism and hard comments! So, let’s remember to always keep it that way. As the moderator of this section, I do not get too involved with censorship as that’s not what I’m here for... So please be respectful of all and remember we all have a long way to go and should be enjoying the processes!

Thanks to all the friends sharing their gifts and talents! Inspiration in what we share is part of the friendliness and positive observations of fans of fish work. This is a great place to start in upward in direction of inspiration other with your work regardless of your skill level as a fish taxidermist or Fish-carver!

You’re here reading because you want to be inspired to be the best Fish-head you can be! Always be thankful for your gifts of great passion and talent as an artist! It is a blessing to me for our lives to be joined from time to time to share and learn from one another so thank you for your great taxidermy work and your lives continue to be blessed with inspiration!!!!

I want to personally say thank you for joining me each month for each installment of the Bi-Monthly in Fish Pictures to share in your successes and accomplishments! I have seen first-hand the great strides so many have made with beautiful fish work! Good for you and congratulations on your hard work!!!!

A BIG thank all the great contributors who not only share their personal great talents and work but also rather give such positive inspiration to all of us!

All levels of artists are welcome!!!! From beginners to the best in the world we all join in every month in a critique free and hassle-free string with nothing more than great artist and inspiring fish taxidermist and carves get together to share with one another their praise and inspiration of good will and friendship to one another. No egos just friendly folks who appreciate the efforts of others!

Can’t wait to see your beautiful fish work in this segment! See you in March 2022 for a new edition of the Month in Fish pictures! Be “SAFE” and be kind to one another!

Winter and a New Year are here is to a great 2022!!

My Best

Rick Krane

wwwanglersartistry.com

https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry/

Anglers Artistry

312 Chesterfield Road Hinsdale

New Hampshire 03451

Office:603-336-7296

Web: www.anglersartistry.com

I want to start the January/ February 2022 year off with a look at few fish some you’ll know and some you may have net seen before.

Let’s Start with a cool little fish… The Rock Bass
    IMG_9537.JPG

The Chain Pickerel
    IMG_9858.JPG

IMG_9906.JPG
    Pink Salmon
    IMG_9480.JPG

IMG_9488.JPG
    Pacific Wolf Eel

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0526 3.jpg

2. lapoisse

lapoisse Active Member

France

3. Lance.G

Lance.G Well-Known Member

37AF7FED-C4E6-4BDA-8A1A-4ACF2DF3CD7A.jpeg

Attached Files:

4. Lance.G

5. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

FishlanDan and Lance.G like this.
  6. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

7. Lance.G

Thanks Mudbat. I am a fan of your work.

Richard C likes this.
  8. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    I always forget to take before pics but this musky that came in with all fins broke and the head falling off and one of the worst paint jobs I've ever seen on a musky. He originally had a guy near me mount it, cause he was cheaper. Anywho here's the polished turd PXL_20220105_161944035.PORTRAIT.jpg

9. crablover

crablover Well-Known Member

Very nice work Lance and Mud!

Lance.G likes this.
  10. Crittrstuffr

Crittrstuffr Well-Known Member

I'm sure you didn't but did you take the time to add up and tell him how much money he "saved" by going to the cheaper guy? I didn't think so . . . LOL Great save

11. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    If you are talking to me, I did discuss it with him and now he has seen the error in his ways. The next day after picking the fish up he dropped in with a bass and a walleye to be redone.

12. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

Been about a year and half since I’ve done one of these thingys.
    E047B751-691A-42B0-AFFC-A0102077265C.jpeg

13. 14" wood carving.
    Front1.jpg Front2.jpg Head4.jpg

JE, rogerswildlife, B.Fish and 4 others like this.
  14. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

17 in skinmount
    6AB90CEE-CD89-4DF1-B5EE-508AAE28C3F8.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
  15. Swissfish

Swissfish Well-Known Member

_DSC0057_korr_©.jpg

JE, rogerswildlife, ARUsher and 3 others like this.
  16. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

Not my wheelhouse. 13x13 my mold
    Indoor/outdoor

A0DD7B9E-0941-4242-8437-588B8BE534C1.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
  17. Crittrstuffr

This is the not a "Fish Guy" again Mud. Did you mold the fins separately on that? If so that's amazing how seamless it looks. Great work as always

18. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

No all the center line fins are molded intact. Paired fins are not.

19. Crittrstuffr

Awesome work sir. Looks like ya just caught it. Thanks for the reply