1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

White Weasel

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by predatorpro, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Looking for a white weasel. Whole or skinned. Need for a body mount. Thanks

2. I caught 2 today. Let me know if you want pictures sent. I can send them to your email if you like. They are both the short tailed weasels. The one has a small hole in the back caused by the trap. Not sure how you plan to mount it but if it's in the mouth of a predator, it may not matter. You were on my list before but I had to go in line with the people that were ahead of you.

Lance Squires

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

no white weasels but I have maybe 50-60 lifesize (NO SMELL) skunks if you are still in the skunk biz. big westens with LOTS of white and tails out of this world

4. Do you still have? Sorry, I’ve bern off site for awhile with projects going on.

5. No, they sold already. I may set some more sets Saturday and I'll let you know if I have any luck. I was supposed to have surgery tomorrow but my surgeon was exposed to covid and had to cancel. Gives me another week to trap, LOL.

6. Ok thanks! Email me at [email protected] if you get one. I appreciate it buddy!

7. Shaun,
    I didn't set any more boxes out because of the extremely cold temperatures here this week. We are supposed to get -35 to -45 degree wind chill here by Wednesday and it makes trapping miserable. Sorry I couldn't help you out but I'll hang on to your email and contract you next year when I get some. I'll be retired then and have more time to trap. I did catch 40 coyotes plus several mink, coon, muskrat, otter, beaver and skunks this season.